Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Wish For You...

I wish you knew how much I could love you...

How easy it would be for me to give you my all.

I wish I could tell you that it kills me each time I see you sad.


That "she" was the biggest fool ever to let you walk away, let alone hurt you.


I wish you could see that I would never do that to you.

I would let the sky fall down before it even got that far.


I so wish I could tell you that I bloody love you!!!


Yes, me. Stupid; ugly; plain old me.


I know that I am never going to be your type.


I am never going to be anything more to you than your mate.


But I would love you. I would make you happy. I would never walk away from you.

I know my type is always the wrong type, I know you see me making "doe eyes" at them ~ many of them your "mates" too ~ but it still does not mean I cannot feel something for you.

I know you see what others see, I know it will always be anyone (EVERYONE) but me; but should you heart every take more than enough... should you want a change... should you want a forever kinda squishy love...

I'll always be right here.

No comments: