Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Complaints Department...

Because the election is hot underway, and because I know many people would like to do this; I have made a complaints department....

It is run by a wonderful woman called Ms. H. Weight.

It was set up for those people who would like to complain about, well anything really; but especially for some of my politically friends.

  1. If there are times when I have:
  2. Pissed you off with my constant "can't make up her mind" attitude.
  3. Annoyed you because I don't do as much or help as much as you would like.
  4. Acted (said or done something) dumb around you that makes you worry about me.
  5. Or just generally gave you cause for sleepless nights etc; then this is the place to come...

Helen, will address all complaints fairly and quickly; of course she will also deal with them fully and to the highest standards.

So, with that being said;

"If you have a problem with me, my attitude, intelligence; or lack thereof...

Please go to Helen Weight!!!


Thank you kindly xxx

StressedOut

No comments: