Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am Special... the nice Doctor said so!

So, for those of you that have just “come across” this blog page none of this will really make much sense, so feel free to kick back with a beer (or whatever your poison is) chill out and “enjoy” the ride first hand... it’ll be fun for you to see me squirm and you’ll all be safe in the knowledge that YOUR life will never be this bad...

For those of you that know me, sorry first and foremost... I know it is a little bit of a rollercoaster ride with me, but at least I am serving the very useful purpose of being a stark warning about how you will turn out if you are not careful.

Anyways, the reason for this very honest and open post is something I have been thinking about for the past few weeks now. There are certain reasons for it, and I hope/trust that they will become clear before the end of this. Most of you will know that I am one to hide the real me behind jokes and comments that are not always how I actually feel, which I guess is why (in some sort of strange way) why I feel like I need to explain.

You will also know that sometimes I tend to speak before thinking, I would like to say that it is not something I do often but everyone would know that is not the case! I also have this great (or not so depending on how you look at it) ability for foot~in~mouth disease, where I tend to open my big mouth and put both feet in; normally right up to the ankles!

I would like to blame anything or should that be everything on “other things;” like friends giving me wrong advice or not thinking about it before I click that send/post button! However, the truth is, I am I think an adult; (I am an adult? When did that happen and how do I stop it?) and as such I need to take responsibility for my actions. I make way too many mistakes and get too much wrong, for all my good qualities (and I know there are a few of them) simply put; I am an idiot sometimes. I am sorry.

In closing I would like to just say to my friends, family, colleagues and enemies; I get it wrong sometimes... sorry and all that jazz! Thank you also for sticking with me!! I will TRY to sort it out, promise!!! And Mr. Tony Clarke, please check your e-mail inbox when you have a moment; thank you.

No comments: