Saturday, March 8, 2008

THINGS I’VE LEARNED:

  • As I Mature I've learned that you cannot make

someone love you. All you can do is

stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

 

  • I've learned that no matter how much I care,

some people are just assholes.

 

  • I've learned that it takes years

to build up trust, and it only takes

suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

 

  • I've learned that you can get by

on charm for about fifteen minutes.

After that, you'd better have a big willy

or huge boobs.

 

  • I've learned that you shouldn't

compare yourself to others - they are

more screwed up than you think.

 

  • I've learned that you can keep vomiting

long after you think you're finished.

 

  • I've learned that we are responsible

for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

 

  • I've learned that regardless of

how hot and steamy a relationship is at

first, the passion fades, and there had better

be a lot of money to take its place!

 

  • I've learned that 99% of the time when

something isn't working in your house, one

of your kids did it

 

  • I've learned that the people you care most

about in life are taken from you too soon

and all the less important ones just never go away.

No comments: